Global initiatives are realized through collaboration with the academic colleges and schools, the Dean of Students, and institutions of higher education regionally, nationally, and internationally. Global initiatives encompass the development, coordination, and monitoring of study abroad and special student and faculty exchange programs through affiliations, memoranda of understanding, and memoranda of agreements.
- National Student Exchange Program
- International Study Abroad Program
- Washington Center Program
- Xavier University of Louisiana Program
The graduate programs at the University of the Virgin Islands were developed to meet specific needs in the Territory and beyond. While each of the programs has its own mission, the overall aim of all the areas of graduate study is to provide a high-quality education for students to meet their professional and technical training needs. Information on degree programs is available in the Graduate Bulletin.
- Education Specialist in School Psychology
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Mathematics for Secondary Teachers
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Marine & Environmental Science
- Ph.D. in Creative Leadership for Innovation and Change